Saturday, June 24, 2006

An interesting person




I saw this guy riding his three-wheeled bike down the road and had to stop and take a few photos. I turned a better shot in where you can see his face to the paper, butI really liked this one as well so I thought I would post it here. This guy just likes to build things, so he added onto his bike. He has a toilet seat, a cot, a fishing pole and tackle, a tire pump, a whip to fend off dogs and a jug of water. He doesn't use most of it, I think he just likes the challenge of creating a vehicle that could meet all of his needs should he ever find himself in need of it. People like this are why I enjoy journalism.

1 comment:

Laci said...

i love it! awesome Gary, I'm so proud of you for getting that on camera!
How's your family? I bet you miss them..