Sunday, May 28, 2006

May 28, 2006

I shot another graduation tonight, or by now it was yesterday. I think this one went better than the first one as far as my photograph go. I was so tired coming home, and now that I am here I don't really want to go to sleep, I just can't stop thinking about my family. I really miss my wife and kids. Me being here is a big sacrafice for the whole family, especially my wife, Maria, and my 18 month-old daughter who I usually play with daily. I think going home Thursday actually made things worse in a way because I would like to have a job like the one I have this summer and be with them. Friday was so surreal, I woke up with my family and went to sleep alone late that night. The worst part is that I feel this way one week into a twelve week internship so things are going to get much harder. This is probably going to prepare me for how hard this life really can be on a family.

No comments: