Saturday, May 27, 2006

Graduations Galore

Actually, there are only two graduations that I will be shooting this weekend, and I have already shot one of them. After enjoying a relaxing day with the family on Thursday I got back to work on Friday for a pretty slow day. The big event for the week, and the weekend, is the graduations of the two local high schools, Permian and Odessa High. One of the regular shooters Kevin and I started shooting between 7:00 and 7:30 in the evening, and we finished up about 10:30. We were attempting to transmit from the press box at the football stadium where they were holding the event (they have too many students graduating to hold the event in the colosseum) but Kevin had some connection difficulties with his cell phone so he had to run back to the paper at about 9:45, while I stayed to catch the throwing of the hats and such. I guess when it comes to transmitting photos, something can always go wrong. We are going to do the same thing tonight, so I hope we don't have any more problems. Here are a few of photos from the event:






All images © Odessa American

No comments: