Saturday, July 29, 2006

A new look...

I'm trying out a new look for the blog. I think I agree with Cheryl Bacon's comment on my last post about the white on black causing eye strain. (On a side note involving Cheryl and Cade White, my photojournalism advisor, it's really nice to have faculty actually read up on what a student is posting) I originally chose the black background because this blog was much more picture heavy and I thought they black made the photos stick out a little more, but as of late I haven't been posting as many photos as I have been describing my experiences here. I am also going to try and break up some of the longer posts into two or more different posts so that no one has to read such large chunks of text. I was going back over the past couple of posts and was amazed at how long they turned out. I think I may keep posting to this blog as I finish up school and start hunting for a job in the near future, so I need to make sure that I keep it looking nice and easily readable. I don't need to go off and forget all those design and visual presentation guidelines I learned at ole ACU as now, more than ever, a photojournalist has to have multiple skills under his or her belt.

No comments: