Monday, February 05, 2007

Time flies

It's been awhile since I posted here, mainly because I haven't made much time for it. Another reason I have stayed away from the blog is that I feel like I might have gotten off track with it. In the beginning, this was supposed to be a photo blog where I showcased some of my more recent photos and blogged about them or the circumstances behind them. This was for a class. Then I started the internship in Odessa, TX and this blog became a way for me to share my experiences and work but ever since I came back from that experience I seem to have quit posting photos almost altogether, with the few exceptions being photos of my family. Part of the reason is that at times I was busy shooting events and such that payed the bills but did not always produce work I deemed original enough to post here. Lately, however I have not been shooting much at all, I seem to have hit a dry spot in my personal creativity as well as my freelance opportunities. While I have no doubt that I will overcome both of these problems (this isn't going to be another whining post) I just haven't had much to put here. I have had about a billion thoughts in my head that I could of posted, but I am still unsure of where I want to take this blog.

The thing about it is that I find blogging my thoughts to be helpful and enjoyable. Often while I type out a question or describe a problem I begin to realize the answer before I am finished. So I guess the whole point of this post is to let anyone who actually reads this know that there will be more photos in the future, but there will be more "photo-less" posts as well (and probably some more whining for good measure).

1 comment:

Dom and Trey said...

Welcome back to the blogging world.