Thursday, February 22, 2007

Some high school basketball

Last night I shot a game between Odessa High and Mansfield Summit High for the Odessa American last night at Moody Colliseum on campus. I really hadn't every shot any high school b-ball, but since the game was in a familiar venue I was used to the lighting and such. Here are a couple of the photos from the game:













Overall, I think I did ok, but I know that I can shoot much better photos at a basketball game. I had the same problem this past weekend when I shot two games for the university, I feel like my work was just good enough, but not excellent. I really need to step it up next time. I don't want to keep feeling this way after assignments. I'll see if I can post some from another assignment I shot this weekend for the university.

2 comments:

Laci said...

Hey, how are things??

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.