Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday, November 12

I went over my slideshow with a good friend of mine, Eyakem Gulilat , who has really jumped on the multimedia bandwagon. Eyakem has his own ideas and perspective that make him an interesting artist. He gave me some good advice and went over the slideshow with me and helped me to tighten it up. I am going to post an updated version in the next couple of days. I don't want to get too tied up in this project though, as I feel like I need to move onto something else now. I can still work on the gym project, but I need to work on something newer as well to keep myself sharp.
On another note, I posted my portfolio in an online gallery. Some of you may remember that I had done this a while back on photoshelter, but I cancelled my account because I wasn't really using it for anything else. I used adobe lightroom (a neat little app that is free right now while it is still in beta) to create a web gallery that I copied to my server space at the school. There are a few newer images, so take a look and let me know what you think. My Portfolio

1 comment:

Emerald Lemmons said...

Your portfolio looks great and kudos to you for finding a professional looking way to publish it for free! This is something all of us should do (considering our collective disapointment in Kessler's class supposedly designed to do this very thing!).