Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A few photos

I haven't been very good at posting photos lately, probably because I haven't actually been shooting much the past two weeks. I did shoot some photos of my family at the park, feeding the ducks. My daughter loved it, she kept screaming at the ducks "Duckies, come see me!". I skipped a class to go with them, and it was probably the best day I had last week. I really enjoy when I can get some time with my family outside the house, it's different than just spending time around the house. I know these aren't professional work, but these are my favorite photos from the past week.





2 comments:

Rachel said...

Gary I really like the third picture alot! I love the wide angleness and perspective and it looks good b&w. I like the first one too.

Laci said...

yea the photos are great! So adorable,and I'm so gald you get to spend moments with your family like this! I totally teared up when i read what your daughter was saying to the duckies! I know, I'm a sap! It's so cute, I don't know why it made me cry.. maybe it was the simple innocence and joy she possesed in those words! thanks for sharing!