Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Photojournal: April 12

Well, I keep telling myself I will update this blog more than once a week but every week I only have one post. I will try to post more work here during the week as I shoot it so that some things will be more timely. Things have been so busy lately, but last week I went with my schools journalism department to the Texas Intercollegiate Press Association contest/seminar in San Antonio. I had a good time and got to hang out with people I am usually not around very much. I competed in two live photo contest taking photographs downtown along the Riverwalk, but didn't win either one. My friend Brian Schmidt, whose blog you can link to on the right, placed third in News photography and first in Sports so I was happy for him. I strongly recommend checking out Brian's blog as well as my other classmates, there is a wide variety of styles and interests in our group. Here are some photos I took while I was there, a couple are from the contest.









No comments: