Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Photojournal: Week 6

Well, I am embarassed to say that I have had a slow week. I went to the Southwestern Photojournalism Conference with my fellow ACU photographer Brian Schmidt. Hearing Bob Black and John White from the Chicago Tribune was probably the highlight of the weekend. They had alot to pass on to us younger photojournalist. As far as photos this week, all I have is some photos I have shot of my children, Grace and Atticus, since I have been on my assignment from my wife Maria to take more family photos.





3 comments:

stacie said...

Congratulations on your kids! They're very cute!

~stacie (from acu yearbook many years ago)

Emerald Lemmons said...

The couch photo is my favorite--it really emphasizes how small and delicate she is. Very cool.

Tracy said...

HI,
I found your site off of Laci's. I love your pics. I am in love with photography but haven't been able to afford classes or anything yet. I have a few pics of my son on my blog...my favorite is the one of him holding his dad's hand. Let me know what you think. I like to know whether people think I have the "eye."