Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Photojournal: March 29

This week, we had a group of Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual and Transgender students called SoulForce visit our conservative Christian campus to dialogue about several issues. I covered as much of the visit as I could, although I didn't want to make a big deal out of it either. It was interesting to hear the conversations and presentations as well as watch students and group members interact.






I also covered a Theology conference this week for the school media department. I am not sure if I should trash this picture or not, but I thought it was worth attempting. Let me know what you like/dislike about it.


This picture is just an interesting shot from the construction of a new jogging track that is going to circle the whole campus.


I have been working on a short macro photography project for an art class I am taking. I enjoy this type of work because it can be done at home and it is a good creative excersise that helps me to "keep in shape" mentally and photographically.







2 comments:

Rachel said...

gary I love the perspective on these pictures!!! You have a great eye for capturing the uncommon. Great job!

Emerald Lemmons said...

I really like the macro photo through the lens looking at the tree. I didn't notice the tree the first time, but I love the composition.